Hollyoaks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heard a song on Hollyoaks? You might find it here.
Latest topics
» The Hollyoaks Forum
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm by xJx

» What song do you think?
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:40 am by somerandomdude

» VOTE HOLLYOAKS AT BSA NOW!!!
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:56 am by robbiefowler208

» desperate attempt of development?
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:06 am by somerandomdude

» Looks like we lost the poll..
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 pm by xJx

» Help meeeeeee!!!!
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am by SmileyGirlInLove

» What storylines do people want to see?
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 am by somerandomdude

» Hi everyone!!
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 pm by sisters-are-forever

» what characters should be released from the cupboard?
We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 am by Hollyoaks Fan

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 am

We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah)

Go down

We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) Empty We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah)

Post  xJx Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 pm

This is nothing special but here it is anyway...

It had been two months since that night at the BnB, three weeks since everyone found out about it and two weeks since Zoe left Mike forever. Sarah was staying with Nancy and still as confused about her feelings as ever and Zoe had moved back into halls trying to move on with her life, that’s the thing she couldn’t. She needed to know why it happened., especially why it happened with Mike’s daughter, her best friend and not the teacher. She could stop herself with Sam, so why couldn’t she with Sarah, she was drunk both times, these were all the things going through Zoë’s head. Sarah on the other hand she knew why she did it, she wanted to it was as simple as that but all she could think is ‘What if im gay?’ or ‘Is it just Zoe I have these feelings for?’ she could only think there was one way to find out and that was to go out and sleep with another woman, or was that crazy? I mean she was never attracted to any other woman before, so why would she be now? She likes Archie or does she? She really was confused.

*Doorbell rings*
Nancy shouting from the toilet ‘Sarah will you get that!’
‘Yeah im on it’ Sarah says already half way to the door. She was quite scared to open the door incase it was someone she really couldn’t face at the moment, taking a deep breathe she opens the door.
‘Oh it’s you’ Sarah said rolling her eyes. Kris was standing with a smirk on his face waiting for an invite ‘ Well aren’t you going to invite me in, ok no need im coming in anyway’ Kris walks in and sits down on the couch making himself at home ‘Ah this brings back memories’
‘Oh please’ Sarah had a disgusted look on her face.
‘Oh don’t give me that look after what you have been up to with your dads girlfriend’
‘Kris just leave it for 2 minutes would you, this is all your fault anyway for blurting it out at a silent rave of all places!’
‘Yeah ok calm down, no need to be so touchy!’ Kris said laughing and picking a magazine up off the table to read while Sarah continued with her coursework, she couldn’t concentrate though she really wanted to ask him how Zoe was, finally plucking up the courage she turned to Kris, just staring at him until he looked at her ‘Sarah, what is it? Why are you staring at me? You don’t want to kiss me aswell do you because that just can’t happen’ Kris was being sarcastic as usual. ‘Don’t be ridiculous, I..I just wanted to ask you how Zoe is?’ even just asking how Zoe was made Sarah so nervous.
‘Considering she has just broke up with the man she loved, she’s ok! We are off out to the SU bar tonight actually that’s why im here to see what you lesbians are up to later!’
‘Kris!’ Sarah was not amused by the lesbian comment, usually she could laugh at comments like that but at the moment she was very sensitive to them. Finally Nancy comes out of the toilet hair dripping wet, just out a shower with towel around her. Nancy got shock when she saw Kris sitting on the couch ‘ Sarah! Why didn’t you tell me he was here?’ before Sarah even got a chance to answer Kris commented ‘Don’t worry ive seen it all before’ with a smirk on his face, that seemed to be his favourite look these days. That comment did manage to get a little laugh from Sarah who hadn’t even cracked a smile the whole morning. ‘Very funny’ Nancy said rolling her eyes.
Kris got up and walked over to Nancy who was putting the kettle on to make some tea ‘So anyway Nance you up for a night out later at the SU Bar? I think we all need one.’ He said nudging her side. ‘Yeah actually I am up for it, ive not had a good night out in ages, think you might need to convince Sarah it’s a good idea though’ she said laughing while pouring out some tea. Kris just looked over at Sarah waiting on an answer ‘Im not so sure it’s a good idea Kris, with Zoe being there and all!’ Kris goes over and puts his arm around Sarah ‘Oh come on , it’ll be a laugh!’ replying quickly.. ‘Right ok, I’ll go! If it means you will take your arm off me!’ Sarah lifted his arm off her shoulder and stood up. ‘See I knew that would work’ Kris said smiling, Nancy also giving a smile from the kitchen area.
‘Anyone want tea or coffee?’
‘Yeah, I’ll have a coffee please Nance’ Sarah replied sitting back down on the couch.
‘No thanks, I’ll have to be going back to start getting ready for tonight’ Kris said standing up heading towards the door.
‘Kris you do know it’s only 11am?’ Nancy couldn’t believe what she was hearing and let out a little laugh. ‘Yeah well it takes a long time to look as good as im going to tonight, im in need of some action! Anyway I will see yous later’ Kris walked out closing the door behind him. Nancy walked over and sat down beside Sarah handing her cup of coffee over ‘Here you go!’ 'Thanks Nance’ said Sarah taking the cup from Nancy. ‘We’ll have a good night you know Sar’ Nancy snuggled up beside Sarah. ‘Yeah’ Sarah said with an unsure look on her face. All she could think about is what she was going to say to Zoe and how Zoe would react around her, after all she was the reason Zoe and her dad had broken up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Back at halls Kris had just walked in the door greeted by Zoe who had been sitting doing some coursework.
‘Hey’ Zoe said turning her head to Kris. He walked over and gave her a hug from behind and kissed her on the cheek.
‘Hey babes’ Zoe smiled at him.
‘Where have you been at this time?’ Zoe asked as Kris sat down beside her.
‘I was just round seeing Nancy and Sarah to ask if they were up for going out with us later’ Zoe just sat looking at the counter, how could Kris even think about inviting Sarah was he mental? After a couple minutes of staring at the counter Kris gave Zoe a nudge.
‘Well aren’t you going to say something?’
‘Do you really think that was a good idea Kris?’
‘Well you're going to have to speak sometime!’ He said raising his voice.
‘Yeah I know!’ Zoe put her head in her hands then running them through her hair.
‘Right come on!’ Kris stood up grabbing Zoe’s arm leading her into the bedroom.
‘Kris, what are you doing?’ Zoe said dragging her feet as Kris pulled her.
‘I am going to pick you out something amazing to wear tonight, you are going to look hot!’ Kris opened up the wardrobe looking inside as Zoe sat down on the bed.
‘And why exactly do I need to look hot?’
‘Because me and you are going out on the pull Miss Carpenter’ Kris reached into the wardrobe pulling out a purple top.
‘Zoe, you don’t actually wear this do you?’ Kris asked looking at Zoe with a serious look on his face.
‘Yes, why?’
‘Oh no reason’ Kris said giving it a second look then throwing it down on the bed. Zoe just rolled her eyes.
‘Anyway Kris don’t you think going out on the pull is the last thing I need right now?’
‘No Zoe it’s exactly what you need! You’re a student it’s time to start acting like one!’ Zoe sat just looking at him, she knew he was right.
‘Yeah I guess you’re right’ Zoe said standing up taking a blue mini dress out of the wardrobe, before she could even show Kris he’d grabbed it out of her hands.
‘And where have you been hiding this! It’s perfect! I have just the heels to go with it.’
‘Hmm im not sure if I should wear it, I mean isn’t it a bit much for the SU bar?’
‘No, we have to look our best tonight! You will be the best looking girl there, well apart from me of course!’ he said smiling, Zoe just burst out laughing.
‘Yeah of course you will be!’
‘I’ll tell you one thing though Zo there will be no lesbian shoes tonight’ that stopped Zoe laughing as she picked up the pillow off the bed and hit him with it.
‘What was that for?’ he said laughing.
‘Anyway im off to start on my beauty treatments, I’ll come back and help you get ready later!’
‘Cooool’ Zoe said throwing herself down onto the bed lying back. She lay staring at the ceiling, all she could think about is what Sarah was going to be like later, was she going to be ok or was she going to be angry with her for finishing with Mike? Surely she wasn’t though I mean Sarah did tell her to split up with him, it’s what she wanted. Hold on was Sarah the reason I split up with Mike? All these things and more just kept going round and round her head.

- - - - - - - - - -

It had just turned 8pm, Nancy and Sarah had just arrived at the Su bar arm in arm, they headed towards the bar to get a couple of drinks. Stopped in their tracks by Archie.

‘Hey gorgeous!’
‘Hey’ Sarah replied as she continued to walk to the bar, Archie following.
‘Two lagers please’ Nancy shouted to the barman as the music was so loud.
‘Make that three, and im paying!’ Archie added.
‘So beautiful, do you fancy a dance?’ He said putting his hand on Sarah’s.
‘Yeah!’ Sarah took hold of Archie’s hand and led him onto the dance floor leaving Nancy talking to Chris who was serving behind the bar.
‘Chris, could you keep an eye on our drinks im just going to the toilet.’
‘Yeah sure Nance!’
Archie and Sarah were now in the middle of the dance floor, Archie with his hands round Sarah’s waist while she had her back to him rubbing up against him.
‘Ive missed you’ said Archie cuddling into Sarah.
‘I mean I thought you were never going to come near me again’
‘And why would I not?’ Sarah turned round and gave him a kiss.
‘I was just such an idiot at the silent rave’
‘Let’s just forget about that night please, it’s my worst nightmare’
They continued to dance as Zoe and Kris entered the SU Bar, just as they got closer Sarah looked up and her heart started to race. She couldn’t believe how gorgeous Zoe looked, well Zoe always did look gorgeous but she didn’t usually make such an effort. Zoe had on the blue dress she and Kris had picked out earlier and silver heels that Kris gave her that didn’t even fit him which was strange, her hair all loose curls . Sarah was in a daze just staring.
‘Sarah, Sarah are you listening to me?’ Archie had been talking to Sarah for the past 5 minutes and she hadn’t took in a word of it. Finally she snapped out of it.
‘Oh yeah sorry, what were you saying?’
‘Nothing babe it doesn’t matter let’s go get our drinks’ they then walked up to the bar where Zoe and Kris were standing.
‘Alright sis!’ Archie gave Zoe a cuddle and kissed her cheek.
‘Oh get off!’ she pushed him away then saw Sarah who was standing at the other side of him keeping quiet.
‘Hey!’ Zoe said giving Sarah a nervous smile.
‘Hey’
‘Right now why don’t you two just kiss and make up , oh no wait that’s what started this whole mess in the first place’ Kris said joking and taking a drink of his lager.
‘Kris! That doesn’t help’ Zoe shouted at him and hit him on the shoulder, Sarah just gave him a dirty look.
‘Yeah alright im only joking, you two need to lighten up and have a good time, im off to check out the taaaalent’ Zoe looked at Sarah and saw she was annoyed by his comment.
‘Just ignore him Sar, you know what he’s like’ Sarah just smiled, which made Zoe feel as if the night was actually going to be ok.
‘I’ll leave yous two to talk’ Archie gave Sarah a kiss and danced off into the crowd. There was a short moment of silence then Zoe moved closer to Sarah.
‘Sooo, how have you been?’
‘Fine, dads still not talking to me though and Amy hates me, You?’
‘Yeah, ive been ok went to stay with my friend back home for a while to clear my head. Didn’t really work though’
‘I know how you feel, my heads totally messed up at the moment’
‘I see you and Archie are getting close’ Zoe said lifting her bottle up to her mouth and taking a sip.
‘Yeah’
‘You do know you’re too good for him don’t you? He’ll only hurt you again’
‘Zoe! Will you just leave it, I will be with whoever I want to be with!’ Sarah stood up quickly and walked off, Zoe rolled her eyes then leaning forward on the bar with her head in her hands. She knew she shouldn’t of said that but she was only looking out for her friend surely…

- - - - - - - - - -

A good few hours had went by, Zoe or Sarah hadn’t spoken to each other the whole time. Sarah was off dancing with Archie while Zoe, Kris and Nancy spent most of the time at the bar drinking shot after shot and were starting to feel the affects, they were all slightly tipsy.

‘You know I love you girls don’t you, you’re two of my favourite girls’ Kris said while putting his arms round both Zoe and Nancy and kissing them on the cheek.
‘Aw Kris I love you too, ive missed all the fun we used to have!’
‘Yeah Zo and there is plenty more fun to be had! Come on you two let’s dance!’ Kris grabbed both their hands and dragged them onto the dance floor, Zoe was slightly unsteady on her feet nearly falling over.
‘You ok Zo, maybe you should sit down’ Kris said laughing.
‘No, No im fiiine lets get our groove on’ Zoe replied, doing a funny dance, which Kris and Nancy couldn’t help but laugh at, they all had a fit of the giggles.
‘You’re not going to pull dancing like that Zo’ and just as Kris said it a guy came over to Zoe and asked her if she wanted to dance, taking him up on his offer Zoe looked at Kris as if to say ‘ What were you saying’ Nancy and Kris just looked at each other and laughed and continued to dance as Zoe led the guy off to the side of the dance floor.

‘So what’s your name?’ the guy asked Zoe while putting his hands on her hips.
‘It’s Zoe’ she then slightly stumbled.
‘You’re falling about a bit tonight aren’t you?’ he laughed.
‘Yeaah , wait! You saw me nearly falling?’
‘Yeah ive been watching you for the past 10 minutes, I can’t take my eyes off you. You’re gorgeous’
‘Aw thanks! You’re not too bad yourself’ Zoe moved in closer to him, giving him a cheeky smile.
‘Tell me your name’
‘James’
‘Oh I like it, I like it a lot!’ they both laughed.
‘Sorry, ive had waaay too many shots’
‘Let’s go sit down over there then?’ he asked pointing to the chairs over in the corner.
‘Yeah sure, let’s go’ Zoe took his hand as they walked over and sat down, James sitting on the chair while Zoe sat very close to him on the arm of it.
‘Oh you can sit closer than that’ he took her hand pulling her down onto his knee.
‘Yeah that’s closer alright!’ without any hesitation he then pulled her into a passionate kiss, Zoe putting her hands on his face, leaning into him and continued to kiss him.
‘I don’t believe it! Nance would you look over there!’ Kris said from the other side of the room with a shocked look on his face.
‘What, where?’ Nancy looked round ‘ Oh I see, at least she’s having a bit of fun!’
‘I definitely need to get myself some action now’ Kris and Nancy both looked at each other.
‘You up for round two then?’
‘No!’
‘Oh come on you know you want to!’ Kris took Nancy’s hand leading her across the room past Zoe shouting at her..
‘I see you’re busy Zo so me and Nance are off, see you back at halls in a bit’ Zoe didn’t even take in what he said and just continued kissing James as Nancy and Kris rushed out the door. Just a few moments later an angry voice came from behind Zoe..
‘You cow!’ Zoe quickly turned round to see Sarah staring at her with a disgusted look on her face. Sarah stormed through people leaving the SU bar, Quickly getting up Zoe apologised to James and ran off after Sarah.
xJx
xJx
Admin

Back to top Go down

We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah) Empty Re: We're Meant To Be(Zoe and Sarah)

- - - - - - - - - -

Zoe ran out into the rain and down the stairs into the street, repeatedly shouting on Sarah who wouldn’t stop walking, just as she was catching up Zoe tripped and fell down hurting her knee on the ground.

‘OH GREAT!!’ Zoe shouted making Sarah turn around, quickly Sarah walked back towards Zoe who was sat on the wet ground holding her knee, which had started to bleed.
‘You ok Zo?’ Sarah asked with a worried expression.
‘What do you care and what was all that about just now?!’ Zoe stood up taking her heels off and throwing them away.
‘Damn shoes!’
‘You and some guy, that’s what that was all about Zoe! You’ve just split up with my dad and you’re already throwing yourself all over any guy that comes along!’
‘That is not true! I’m just trying have a bit of fun and if I remember you wanted me to split up with Mike!’ Zoe was beginning to get angry, Sarah always managed to make Zoe shout when she didn’t want to.
‘That is not the point!’ Sarah said grating her teeth, she was so angry.
‘Well what is the point then Sarah please tell me because im dying to know, are you jealous is that it?’ Zoe started to walk along the road staggering along, Sarah following behind.
‘Don’t be so stupid! Im just trying to look out for my dad and his feelings’
‘Well me and your dad are over now and im trying to move on with my life Sarah so please just let me do that! I mean you can kiss whoever you want, my idiotic brother of all people! So why can’t I?!’
‘Because..’ Sarah stuttered.
‘Because what? Zoe stopped and looked straight at Sarah.
‘Nothing, it doesn’t matter. Look at the state of you Zo, you’re soaking wet and hurt’ said Sarah quickly changing the subject.
‘Ah so what’ Zoe started to walk away again.
‘Come back to Nancy’s with me? And we’ll get you cleaned up! No more arguing I swear, I don’t know what came over me’ Sarah stopped waiting for an answer.
‘Yeah sure, that would be great. I don’t fancy walking back to halls alone’
Zoe took Sarah by the arm and they headed off towards Nancy’s. Sarah remembering how good it was to be that close to Zoe and Zoe thinking it was nice to have her friend back, but was it really going to stay that way for long?

- - - - - - - - - -

They finally arrived back at Nancy’s flat both drenched from head to toe. Sarah headed to the kitchen to find some wipes and plasters as Zoe threw herself down on the sofa.

‘God, remind me never to drink again’ Zoe mumbled as she lay sprawled across the sofa.
‘Yeah right Zo as if that’s going to happen’ Sarah laughed and got some wipes and a plaster out of the drawer.
‘Right let’s make you all better’ Sarah went over to Zoe and swung her legs round and sat down beside her.
‘Oi! Watch what you’re doing im very fragile you know..’
‘Yeah I can see that, now give me your leg up so I can wipe it for yo..’ before Sarah even got the chance to finish her sentence Zoe had already put her leg right over Sarah nearly kicking her in the face in the process.
‘Geez Zo you nearly gave me another black eye just then..’ Zoe was so far gone she didn’t really know what she was doing it seemed all that fresh air didn’t really help…
‘Oh yeah sorry about that by the way, it’s just you make me angry sometimes and well you were pulling my hair..’
‘Im sorry too I was out of order to attack you like that, you make me angry too I don’t know why…anyway ..’ Sarah started to wipe Zoe’s knee clean as she just lay there with her eyes closed, Sarah then put the plaster on and just sat and stared at Zoe, it made her remember that night at the bnb when she just sat all night watching Zoe sleep. Sarah couldn’t stop thinking about how gorgeous Zoe was and felt the urge to kiss her but was worried about how she would react, all of a sudden Zoe opened her eyes..
‘Thank You’ Zoe said with a smile.
‘That’s ok!’
‘Do you have some clothes I can put on? this dress is soaking and it’s very uncomfortable!’ Zoe quickly stood up and lifted the dress right up over her head and threw it on the floor.
‘Zoe, what are you doing?!’ Sarah was shocked but couldn’t take her eyes off Zoe.
‘What?! Noone else is here and it was annoying me..’
Sarah just laughed and stood up to go into the room to get something for her and Zoe to wear, Zoe followed in behind. Sarah walked in and reached into the drawer pulling out two pairs of pyjamas.
‘So which ones you want Zo?’
‘I’ll have the plain ones Sar, you can have the cow print ones I don’t think they would suit me but they deffo suit you.!’ Zoe laughed.
‘You cheeky cow!’ Sarah smiled.
‘Oh I don’t think im the cow..’
‘Oi!’ Sarah threw the pyjamas at Zoe.
‘Aw I like us having a laugh Sar, you’re so cute when you smile!’ Zoe moved closer and put her arms out for a hug, Sarah didn’t say no and put her arms round Zoe pulling her closer, the closeness just made Sarah want to kiss Zoe even more and the fact that Zoe was stood in just her underwear wasn’t helping. Zoe then pulled away and they just looked in to each other’s eyes, just as Zoe was going to walk away Sarah plucked up the courage and pulled Zoe’s hand pulling her towards her and kissed her on the lips but Zoe quickly pulled away in shock.
‘Sarah! What are you doing?!’ Zoe couldn’t believe Sarah had just kissed her again, no matter how much she liked it, she knew it be wrong to kiss her back.
‘I just thought..’ Sarah was slightly embarrassed.
‘Well you thought wrong Sarah, this just can’t happen again!’
‘Im sorry…’ Sarah’s eyes began to well up.
‘Look I better go, I’ll speak to you soon’ Zoe left the room quickly putting her dress back on and left the flat, Sarah just leaned back on the wardrobe, slid down it and burst into tears. She couldn’t believe what just happened , she was so sure Zoe felt the same..

- - - - - - - - - -

Weeks had gone past, Zoe and Sarah still hadn’t spoke to each other since that night at Nancy’s. Zoe just spent the past few weeks worrying if she had upset Sarah but couldn’t face her just yet and Sarah spent them going out and getting drunk nearly every night, she was a mess, she had been going out alone a lot lately and would just sit at the bar talking to loads of random men until one night she met a girl who she was getting really close to, her name was Lydia. It had just turned 10pm and Sarah had arrived at The Loft where she was meeting her new friend Lydia for the third time that week.

‘Hey’ Sarah said as she approached Lydia who was sitting at the bar.
‘Hi, that drinks for you..’ she said pointing at the glass of wine sat on the bar.
‘Thanks!’ Sarah smiled and sat down.
‘Soooo how have you been? that bloke Archie still chasing after you?’
‘Im ok and oh please don’t mention his name, we kind of got together for all of 5 minutes and then I got rid of him, he just can’t keep his eyes off other girls! I should of listened to Zoe..’ Sarah rolled her eyes and took a sip of her wine.
‘Who’s Zoe?’
‘Zoë’s my friend, well she was, well she still is, at least I think she is but we haven’t spoke for weeks and she was also with my dad but they recently broke up but that’s a long story. Oh and she’s Archie’s sister..’
‘Sounds interesting..’ Lydia just sat with a confused look on her face.
‘What’s that look for?’ Sarah laughed.
‘Nothing, how come you haven’t spoke to your friend for weeks?’ Lydia asked nervously.
‘Well it’s just..there has been a lot going on between us lately and it’s all been too much, I don’t really want to talk about it if im honest..’ Sarah downed the rest of her wine and asked the barman for another.
‘Ok sorry and take it easy you, don’t want to have to carry you home!’
‘Don’t worry about it! Lets just have a good night. Would you like another drink?’
‘Yeah go on then, I’ll have the same!’ Lydia smiled as a man walked up to the bar beside her and ordered a drink, he already looked as if he’d had enough.
‘Hey gorgeous’ he said to Lydia, Lydia turned round.
‘Hey’
‘How’s about a dance then?’ He put his arm around her and she just pushed it straight back off.
‘No thanks, you’re not my type!’
‘Oh I get it!’ the guy just gave a quick look at Sarah, took his drink and walked off.
‘He’s not your type?! Are you mad he was gorgeous!’ Sarah couldn’t believe what she just saw..
‘Wrong gender.’
‘Wrong gender?’ now Sarah looked confused..
‘Yeah, im a lesbian Sarah..’
‘Oh, OH ok, that’s fine that’s cool’ Sarah now felt a little bit edgy.
‘Come on let’s dance!’ Sarah grabbed Lydia’s arm and dragged her onto the dance floor.
‘I can’t really dance but I guess I have no choice!’ Lydia and Sarah both laughed and danced in the middle of the dance floor.
xJx
xJx
Admin

Back to top Go down

It had now just gone 1am and both girls were now feeling the effects of the many drinks they had consumed between them. Lydia was sat at the bar, well more holding onto the bar trying to keep herself falling off the stool while Sarah was still dancing, rather quite clumsily bumping into everyone. Lydia stood up grabbed her bag and went over to grab Sarah’s hand to leave.

‘Right come on you!’ Said Lydia tugging at Sarah’s arm.
‘Why where are we going?’ Sarah wasn’t for moving an inch.
‘We are leaving now, while we can still slightly walk’ Lydia pulled at Sarah’s arm again but she still wouldn’t move she just looked at Lydia with her eyes rolling around, which was a clear sign it was home time.
‘but I want another drink’ Sarah then started to make her way to the bar.
‘no no no mrs, I think you and I have both had enough, let’s go Sarah..’ Lydia then pulled at Sarah’s arm again and finally Sarah followed behind as both made their way to the exit. They made their way downstairs and into the street.

‘I hope I don’t wake Nancy up’ Sarah said as she tripped over a hole in the ground, both girls burst out laughing.
‘I think you might falling about like that’ Lydia smiled.
‘You can come back to mines if you want, my family are away on holiday at the moment so we won’t wake anyone up’
‘Yeah that be cool!’
‘cool! Let’s get a taxi, I know it’s not that far but we don’t want you injuring yourself on the way now do we!’ laughing Lydia took hold of Sarah’s arm.
‘Oh shut up you’re just as bad as me!’
‘I am not!’ both girls laughed as they stumbled their way over to the line of taxis that were waiting and climbed into the first one.

- - - - - - - - - -

Finally arriving at Lydia’s front door Lydia reached into her bag to get the key for the door dropping it on the top step as she pulled it out, both girls bent down to pick it up, banging heads which brought on another fit of laughter. Lydia then put the key in the door and opened it pushing that hard that she fell in the door.

‘You’re so clumsy!’ Sarah couldn’t stop laughing.
‘Yeah says you, who has fell about 10 times tonight, Aren’t you going to help me up?’ Lydia reached out her hand to Sarah.
‘Oh yeah sorry’ Sarah closed the door and tried to help Lydia up, she then fell over the top of her landing right beside her, with their faces close to each other.
‘Well that went well didn’t it..’ Sarah said looking directly at Lydia.
‘Yeah! I don’t know about you but im happy here on the floor’
‘You are strange, you know that?’ Sarah laughed.
‘In a bad way?’
‘Oh no, you make me laugh!’
‘You know Sarah I had a really great night!’ Lydia moved a little closer.
‘Me too.’ both girls smiled at each other.
Lydia moved her head in closer to Sarah’s gently kissing her on the lips, after slight hesitation Sarah kissed Lydia back. Lydia then stood up taking hold of Sarah’s hand, leading her upstairs…

- - - - - - - - - -

Sarah woke up looking around the room, she wasn’t really sure where she was until she looked to her left and remembered what she had just done, looking to her right she saw it had just turned 8am on the alarm clock. She slowly got up trying her hardest not to wake Lydia who was fast asleep. Sarah quickly put her clothes on as quietly as she could, she just wanted out of there. She had felt more sick than she ever did after that night with Zoe, only this was for a whole different reason. Pulling her last shoe on, Sarah stood up and crept over to the door slowly slipping out and made her way downstairs and out the front door. As soon as she reached the bottom of the stairs outside she burst into tears, she felt disgusted and all she could think of was how it wasn’t like that when she was with Zoe, she didn’t feel sick being with Zoe just that she had betrayed her dad. Quickly Sarah walked to the end of the street and flagged a taxi, she had to go see Zoe.

Arriving at halls Sarah stepped out the taxi and made her way in and up the stairs, she knew Zoe didn’t have any classes today, as she never did on a Friday. She was also hoping everyone else had gone to class as she really needed to talk to Zoe alone as she was the only person that would understand and she was the reason that Sarah was in such a mess. Sarah walked up to the door and gave it a knock, after waiting about a minute someone finally answered the door, it was Zoe, exactly the person she wanted it to be.

- - - - - - - - - -

‘Hey!’ Zoe was surprised to see Sarah stood at her door.
‘Is anyone else in?’ Sarah stood trembling all over.
‘No they have all gone to class, well except Archie but he’s out cold! Come in..’ Zoe stood clear of the doorway as Sarah walked in and sat down on the sofa.
‘What’s up Sar? Why are you shaking?! Have you been crying?!’ Zoe had a concerned look on her face and sat down beside her and put her hand on top of Sarah’s hand which was resting on her leg.
‘Please don’t touch me Zoe..’ Sarah quickly moved her hand away from under Zoë’s.
‘Sarah! Will you just tell me what’s wrong?!’ Zoe was getting annoyed.
‘It’s all your fault!’ Sarah shouted in Zoë’s face and began to cry again.
‘What’s all my fault?’
‘This state im in, I wouldn’t be like this if it wasn’t for you!’ Sarah quickly stood up.
‘What? Is it because of the kiss because I am..’
‘NO, it’s not the kiss!’ Sarah cut Zoe off before she could say sorry for that night at Nancy’s.
‘Sarah, will you just calm down and tell me what’s wrong?!’ Zoe had now stood up and had started to raise her voice.
‘Ive slept with another woman! And I did it because of you!’ more tears were now flowing from Sarah’s eyes.
‘Why?’ Zoe was so shocked she didn’t know what else to say.
‘Why?!, I’ll tell you why Zoe because ever since that night we slept together my head has been so messed up wondering if im gay and now I think I realise im not! I feel sick even thinking about it..’
Zoe was now starting to feel sick, was Sarah not interested in her? Has she just been confused all along.
‘Look I am sorry Sarah, I didn’t mean to upset you and I shouldn’t of kissed you back that night I know you were drunk and you were probably right before I just took advantage of you!’ Zoe moved close to Sarah and took hold of her hand.
‘No Zoe you don’t understand I didn’t kiss you because I was drunk and I wanted you to kiss me, im falling in love with you and I know it was a one off for you and you’re not interested and nothing can happen anyway because of my dad and it’s killing me!’ Sarah was now sobbing her heart out and a tear fell down Zoe’s face. Zoe took Sarah’s other hand and made her sit back down on the sofa.
‘Sarah, please stop crying..’ Zoe and Sarah were now looking each other straight in the eyes, Zoe then slowly scanned Sarah’s face, thinking how beautiful she was even when she cried. One last tear fell down onto Sarah’s cheek. Zoe gently placed her hand on Sarah’s cheek wiping away the tear with her thumb, looking into Sarah’s eyes Zoe let out the words Sarah had been hoping to hear for months.
‘I love you too..’
there was now only one thing on Zoë’s mind now and with that thought Zoe leaned in and kissed Sarah tenderly on the lips, which sent a rush through both their bodies…
xJx
xJx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down